Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm SERIOUSLY EXCITED About All My Blessings


I just realized that recently I've been more focused on the things I lack rather than the things I'm blessed with. For example, I've bemoaned the fact that I've been sooooo busy lately, rather than being happy for all the great opportunities with which I've been blessed. I've decided to start rejoicing in my blessings more, and to start off, I'm going to share some of them with you! 

1.) Mi Familia 
2.) The temple being built so close to where I live!
3.) My loving Heavenly Father, Savior, and the Everlasting Gospel
4.) Beautiful fall weather 
5.) Music and my opportunity to learn EVERYTHING about it
6.) Wonderful friends
7.) Holidays coming up OH MY GOODNESS I CANNOT WAIT
8.) EspaƱol y mi oportunidad para aprender mucho sobre este idioma (Spansih and my opportunity to learn lots about this language)
9.) My job. I love tutoring. A lot. 
10.) GENERAL CONFERENCE COMING UP!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!