Wednesday, August 15, 2012

As You Really Are

Hey everybody! I know that I haven't posted in a super long time, and I apologize for that. I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle everything and balance my schedule with the new school year.

I found a video recently that really impacted me and brought a huge smile to my face.



I really loved hearing what young men actually think of us young women. (Sorry guys, this post is more for the Young Women, but you are welcome to still finish reading to the end since you've read this far already. :D) Sometimes we get so caught up in trying to look cute and seem perfect to them, but I think that they for the most part don't see all of the imperfections that we see in ourselves. Young Men see the beauty in us, and they see our potential for good. You are more than you know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!