Well, I have some exciting news for everybody! I betcha' can't guess what it is! So, I'll tell you.
Today is The Life of a Mormon Teen's
Wooooooh! Yeah! It's so exciting for me to think that I have been blogging for exactly a year. And what a year it's been!
Here's what has happened to this blog in the past year:
- The Life of a Mormon Teen began. (Even though that's a bit self-explanatory, it still humors me to include this event.)
- I decided to use it as my ten-hour project for Good Works.
- I learned how to blog.
- My writing has gotten better.
- Melanie, from SugarDoodle.net, included my blog on her site.
- I interviewed Jenny Phillips, a prominent LDS singer/songwriter, on my blog.
- I have guest posted on some blogs, including My Soul Delighteth.
- A few of my stories have been published in a book!
- And of course, there was the time, not-so-long-ago, when I thought I was going to quit blogging, but thankfully I decided against it.
- And through it all, I have met many amazing people who have brightened my life!
- I've even had some missionary opportunities come from my blog!
Here are some stats:
- The Life of a Mormon Teen has been viewed 19,006 times in this year.
- On average, about a hundred people read it everyday.
- The most-read post of The Life of a Mormon Teen is Spring Time: A Time for Rejuvenation and Renewal.
- The website which brings the most people to my blog is SugarDoodle.net .
- After the United States, people from Canada read my blog the most.
- Then comes Russia, the UK, Australia, Germany, and Lithuania.
- People from countries I'd never heard of even read my blog!
- 67% of people who read my blog use Windows.
Year two of The Life of a Mormon Teen is going to be even better than year one, if you can believe that! I am excited for the growth which will occur for my blog, but also for me. It's so great to be able to post things for you. You are the reason I blog. I really hope you enjoy my blog!