Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beauty All Around Us

Today I'm posting from...FLORIDA! I'm on vacation for fall break. Everyone in my family is taking a nap right now, so I thought I'd write a little post. :D
Today, as I was frolicking in the ocean, I noticed that every time a wave would come to shore it would bring tons of tiny little minnows with it. Then, the minnows would struggle back to the ocean so that they wouldn't wind up on shore. When the wave receded into the sea, it took the minnows back to their wet homes.


So, I sat close to the shore in shallow water and watched all of the minnows swim and swarm around me. It was really incredible. I'm just in awe of all of Heavenly Father's beautiful creations which He made just for us. God loves us so much. He created the magnificent, beautiful earth, and everything on it, for our happiness. I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful things we have to enjoy on this earth.
As I was riding to and from the places I went last week, I was struck with how beautiful my town really is. I never realized how much beauty I saw in my every day life and didn't realize it. I know that I definitely never want to overlook any of the beauty God gave us ever again.. So often, people take for granted the marvels around them.


Enjoy your day! I'm definitely going to enjoy my time at the beach!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!