Monday, October 22, 2012

Missionary Miracles

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you about someone incredible. Her name is Shantelle, and she is one of the greatest people I know. Period. Shantelle devotes her life to helping other people and making sure that they are happy.  Hands down, she is the most optimistic person I know. Shantelle is such an example to me, and everyone around her, and I have looked up to her ever since I was a young girl. When I've been in some of my darkest hours, this wonderful, dear friend has been there to help me through. Shantelle blesses so many lives through her example and her attitude. I can honestly say that Shantelle is one of the most Christ-like people I know.
A few Saturdays ago, there was a very important announcement in General Conference; it changes Shantelle's life forever. When she found out that she could serve a mission two years earlier than she originally planned, Shantelle was ecstatic. Soon, she began to see astounding miracles in her life every day while she was preparing for her mission. Shantelle started a blog to share her faith and the beautiful miracles she has seen with other people.
Her blog is beautiful. Her words are wonderful, and it's amazing to read! I know that you all would really enjoy reading it, too.  And, I know that she would love it if you did.

Here's the link:
http://missionarymiracles.blogspot.com/



You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!