Sunday, October 23, 2011

He is always there.

We all have those times when we doubt ourselves. Everyone does. Recently, I had one of those times. And, I wasn't being very humble about it. I was laying in bed, feeling like a terrible person. I considered praying, which I knew I should do, but my mind said "Neh. Will praying really make you feel better?" So I avoided praying for help for a while. But finally, I couldn't take it. I knew I needed to pray. I prayed to Heavenly Father that He would help me feel better about myself, and that I would have peace to be able to sleep. After I prayed I came upon a video on my ipod.

 This video was so inspiring, and I know that it was an answer to my prayer. I"m so grateful to Sister Dalton for sharing her testimony. And I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionaly, and who is infinitely patient with my feelings and attitudes. I know that the Savior loves me. And I know that he suffered for me. And  I know that he suffered for you.

This video reminds me of my favorite scripture, Doctrine and Covenants 84:88:
 88 And whoso areceiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go bbefore your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my cSpirit shall be in your hearts, and mine dangels round about you, to bear you up.

Please remember this as you go throughout your week. I know that when you know how loved you are, everything is a million times easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!