Friday, May 4, 2012

This is my Savior

Well. It's been an awfully long time since I have posted. And for that, I apologize.  It's been pretty crazy around here. I've been making up homework for almost a month now because I was so sick a few months ago. But, that's enough excuses right?







This is my Savior. He is your Savior too. I love Him with all my heart. He is the reason that life has meaning and value. He loves us with an infinite love. Infinite. Try to fathom that word. Infinite. His love for you and me has no beginning and has no end. His love is limitless and perfect. He proved that when He suffered for our sins in Gethsemane and died for us on Calvary. And then after three days' time He arose from His sepulchre, victorious over the bonds of death.
I know He lives. I have felt His power in my life. I have tasted of His redeeming love when I have partaken of the divine power of repentance. I have felt the peace which comes from knowing that I am loved enough for the Master of the world to sacrifice Himself for me. I know that I can live with Him again if I strive daily to live as He does.
Sometimes, when it feels like no one's there, when everything goes wrong, and when it seems as though every sadness, temptation, and pain in the world have conspired against me, He is the only one who can help me through my pain. My knowledge of His ultimate love for me helps me maintain the strength I need to see my trials to the door.
I know He is always there for me. It's such a powerful knowledge, the most invigorating knowledge in the universe. The beautiful universe. The universe that He created for our enjoyment, which universe contains worlds without number all created by the hands of our Holy Redeemer.
He loves us. He gave the ultimate sacrifice for us. And He lives. This is my Savior.

"I know He lives.
I will live my life to Him.
The Savior gave this life to me,
and He gave His own
that I might be free.
I know He lives.
This is my testimony."
-Whitney
These are the lyrics of the chorus of a song I am writing about my faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. 
This song is my ten hour project for the Faith portion of Personal Progress.

To learn more about Jesus Christ, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to comment!