Saturday, June 22, 2013

How Will You Use Your Beauty?

I have seen this video floating all over facebook for a while, and just now got around to watching it. I didn't want to watch it at first because it was nine minutes long (ugh!), but now I'm SO GLAD that I did! Let me tell you why!
This woman, Jessica Rey, is a fashion designer who is an advocate for modesty. This is her presentation about modest swimsuits. I can't even describe how amazing it is, so I'll just quote her so that you may realize her awesomeness.

"... modesty isn't about covering up our bodies because they're bad. Modesty isn't about hiding ourselves. It's about revealing our dignity."

"We were made beautiful- in His image and likeness. So the question I'd like to leave you with is 'How will you use your beauty?'. "

Seriously. These nine minutes are worth it. Guys, even for you, too. Just watch it.

2 comments:

I dare you to comment!