Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Gingerbread Sheep

Today I was going to make a giant gingerbread man for my friend. I had extra dough, so I made a giant sheep as well- to be unique. The gingerbread man combusted and shattered into a million fragments when I tried to get it off the pan, so all I was left with was the sheep. The more I look at it, the funnier it gets.


I could tie this in to the gospel with a "Feed my sheep" kind of analogy, but all I can think of which makes my sheep and that lesson apply too each other is the fact that my cookie is a sheep, and the lesson is about sheep.
I could always go with "Put off the natural (gingerbread) man. Become a sheep, and follow the Shepherd. ". Or we could just look at this unnatural phenom and laugh for hours. I'll choose the latter.

What unusual activities have you enjoyed on the Sabbath?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading your lovely blog. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I dare you to comment!