Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quite Possibly My Favorite Video Ever

I love this video so much!!!  It makes me cry every time I watch it.  Even though it is so sad to lose someone, Heavenly Father has a plan.  The Plan of Salvation, or The Plan of Happiness.We know that we will see loved ones again in Heaven if we live righteously. And, we know that if we pray in faith, that Heavenly Father does answer our prayers. So we should be happy.  After all, it is called the Plan of  Happiness..

I know this to be true with all off my heart.  It is my desperate wish for others to come to know of the truthfulness of Heavenly Father's love for us too.

If you want more information about The Plan of Salvation click here.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing Whitney. You are such an awesome missionary of the Savior and im grateful to be able to see your wonderful messages that can give me hope and strengthen my faith.

    Much love,
    madalynn ellis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks maddie! I'm really glad you like it!! Make sure to subscribe! I love you!

    -Whit

    ReplyDelete

I dare you to comment!